Friday, April 25, 2014

Here comes the weekend!

What are your plans for the weekend?

I survived week one. Got the blog up and running all by myself and that is quite an accomplishment in itself. I'm pretty proud of myself.

It's raining out but I hope it will clear up for Saturday and Sunday.

Tonight I'm hanging with my girls Lily & Lola and painting my nails. I have a hair appointment on Saturday morning and I'm not sure what else is in store for the rest of the weekend.

Livin for the weekend!



Happy Dance in a pair of black NYDJ from Nordstrom, Raspberry & black dotted blouse by Vince Camuto and Black scarf  purchased in Nice, France
Friday is jeans day at our office



Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you decide to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment