Thursday, May 1, 2014

Apricot is more than a fruit - Daily photo journal

Another absolutely gorgeous day in the city! We live for this weather in San Francisco. It was actually a little too hot and I was happy to get back across the bay to my apt where the temperature was a tad cooler.

Ahhh, just right!

Tonight, I decided to experiment again with the light for my photos. So back to the hallway I went. I turned on every light I have, plus the flash.



Here's what I got. What do you think? Any better?


 Black wrap available @ Bryn Walker -  Straight leg slacks by Vince Camuto - Apricot top "the Bowery" available @ The Gap


 Apricot ankle strap flat - Steven by Steve Madden


Lose the black wrap and throw on some heels
Black patent leather T-strap heels by Circa Joan & David



Switching up the top to Blue linen string top by Bryn Walker  (it ties a number of different ways - I'll show you on another post) with black V Neck tee by the Gap
Necklace is handcrafted and purchased on a recent trip to Paris


Accessories





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment