Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fabulous Friends over Fifty - Absolutely Abeba!

My featured friend today is Abeba. Abeba is a young is 58 years old. We have been friends for many years. She is a very talented clothing designer here in the Bay Area. She owns a little shop called Absolutely Beautiful by Abeba which features African inspired clothing and accessories. Her shop is located at 163 Felton St, San Leandro, CA . She has no website but if any of her fashions interest you, give her a call @ 510-351-3517. Tell her I sent you!




Abeba hosts many fashion shows at her shop. Below she models some of her own designs






You know I'm a sucker for stripes (especially black and white). Photo from May fashion show


She is Absolutely, beautiful!! (and she is a twin) 


Abeba and I wear a natural hairstyle called Sisterlocks, although she has been wearing her hair natural since 1999 (I started in 2000). I featured Abeba on my Roc'n the Long Locs website. Oh, Abeba also is the creator of Abeba's Krazy Krackers (raw food crackers). For more information check out the site.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment