Monday, May 19, 2014

Belly up to The Lip Bar - because beauty equals health

I caught one of the final episodes of Bethenny today.

Today one of the guests on "Bethenny in your Business" was The Lip Bar 




The Lip Bar was raising funds to launch a lip bar truck! So of course I'm all over that idea. It combines 2 things I love. The idea of a truck and LIPSTICK!!



Infusing the allure of nightlife and the innocence of nature, The Lip Bar plays on lipstick indulgence with cocktail inspired cosmetics. Serving Top Shelf Beauty with long-lasting sultry hues, The Lip Bar offers naturally blended lip colors with a lavish product experience. Because true beauty equals health, all their products are made with shea butter, jojoba oil and avocado oil. Designed to moisturize, soften and amplify lips while setting consumers apart with intoxicating bold colors!

The lipsticks come in a multitude of shades like purple and green. Although I won't be in the market for any of those colors, I do love a good red lipstick! And a natural lipstick would be right up my alley.


I am a proud supporter of Indiegogo and crowd funding. That is the avenue I use to fundraise for my projects in Africa. The Lip Bar's crowd funding fell about $10.000 short of its goal but Bethenny stepped in and Skype picked up the final $10K. I hope to see them in full swing soon. If you have the opportunity you might want to check them out.
Would you ever wear a color such as purple or aqua? 
What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment