Monday, June 30, 2014

If you're happy and you know it...

Wow Wee I am a happy girl today.  Colombia won on Saturday and Costa Rica on Sunday. We'll see how the USA does on Tuesday.

Daily outfit
Of course I hope the US wins and I will certainly be rooting for them against Belgium on Tuesday, but my heart lies with the Central America teams!

We shall see.


It's also going to be a very short work week for me. Mon-Tuesday-Wednesday.  Our office only works 1/2 day on Thursday and then the holiday begins! I have vacation again next week.  Can't wait!


I was so busy with soccer that there was little time to take any quality pictures but the guys caught me on Sunday and snapped a few pics during 1/2 time of the soccer game.


Yellow boyfriend slacks from the Gap
Yellow/Green/White multi-color sheer blouse from Jones of NY (part of my cruise wear collection)
bangles/arm candy -- multi-color fused glass art jewelry made by me (Serendipity Designs)
necklace from Chico's


 Time to get back to the game!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment