Thursday, August 21, 2014

Isn't this just peachy - It's always better the 2nd time around!

This wasn't the original outfit I planned to photograph tonight.  But, you've undoubtedly had a similar experience  -- when you think you are going to wear something that looks pretty good...in theory. Then you put it on -- and OMG it looks awful! That's exactly what happened to me tonight.


Originally I was planned to photograph this oversized shirt I got from the Gap
 with a peach and white striped skirt from Ann Taylor.

Check it out


Yes, I know, so don't bother to say anything. 
It is awful. Not the right lines. But I tried.




So, I quickly replaced the skirt with a pair of aqua linen slacks from Bryn Walker

You have to make the best of a bad situation


Better but still a little dull 


And then I remembered this colorful scarf vest I bought a few years ago at Cache
(I have not worn it yet)
So decided to try it with the blouse and slacks 


cha cha changes!


and viola!



Talk about your "pop" of color!










Much better, don't you think? Especially on the spur of the moment



I think I like it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment