Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tale of Two Cardigans - Let's Mix it up


So much has been going on at work lately that I felt in need of a little retail therapy!  So on my lunch hour yesterday I took the train down to Union Square to do some quick lunch time shopping.  I'm very good at shopping on my lunch hour, having perfected it with over some 40 years of practice. 

I hit up my favorite store, Nordstrom and headed up to the 3rd floor to Point of View. This is my favorite department since they dissolved Narrative

I was immediately drawn to this cute 2 pocket long cardigan by Olivia Moon.  

They are very light and airy. Perfect for warm weather or a cool night
but not too cool


And the best part was....
I found it in 2 colors 

(it actually comes in 4 colors but only 2 were available at the SF Nordstrom)


I paired the cardigans with items from my closet - 
 high rise midi tube skirt by Leith and top by Vince Camuto 
(I also wore a long black T by Stem underneath for an accent) 


for another look try a plain black cardigan, wrap or jacket













Feeling better after my retail therapy I was able to return to work with renewed energy 
to finish out the afternoon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment