Thursday, June 4, 2015

Relax and take your shoes off!

Relaxing (as much as possible) while watching the NBA Finals. Of course my choice is the Golden State Warriors.

According to Facebook, my daughter has tickets for the game tonight and seems to have forgotten all about her good ole mom. (don't worry I won't let her forget it) 

so...

I'm enjoying a new wine, which I bought at Safeway.  
It is not my usual wine but it caught my eye, 
so I decided to give it a try. 


There were several different wines on the shelf. 
I chose the "Crisp White"
Chenin Blanc and Riesling are a perfect pair. Together, they make for a vibrant and light-bodied spritzer. The notes of melon and pear are complemented by a fresh lemon-lime finish. 
Enjoy over ice.
After going to their site I noticed some other Barefoot Refresh wines which I also plan to try, including a Merlot, Malbec and Prosecco. 

The Crisp White is light and a bit bubbly. 
Great for a Game #1
Check out Barefoot Refresh here

Go Warriors!

Have a great weekend! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment