Monday, July 13, 2015

All White Everything - Ageless Fashions

















I really love the look of white clothing. Wearing all white makes for a crisp fresh look that keep you cool on hot summer days and really stands out if you wear it for a going out look at night.

I have to admit I don't wear it as much as I would like for fear of getting stains or a spots but I have vowed to get over that.

We didn't have our usual Sunday meeting so I gathered up a stack of my white separates and decided to do a photo shoot. WOW - I discovered I have a lot more white than I thought! These photos are not representative of what I have but there was so much versatility in the pieces I chose there was not time to photograph anymore. I'll save them for another day.

Don't be afraid to mix different whites. Throw out that old rule. If you like it, wear it!
There are NO rules!

Wearing:
White Ankle Slacks | Ann Taylor |
White Draw-String Cotton Pants | The Gap |
White Linen Long Skirt | Bryn Walker |
White Denim Skirt  | The Gap |

White Linen Top | Eileen Fisher |
White & Gold Sparkle Wrap | Jones of New York Collection |
Off White Dress (worn open as a coat) | Jones of New York Collection|

No Lace White Leather Shoes | Steve Madden | 
Black & White Flats | Tildon @ Nordstrom

Jewelry | Banana Republic
Hat | Nordstrom

Bluetooth Headphones | Cellairis
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment