Thursday, August 6, 2015

HOT Interior Design Trends for 2015

I love interior design as much as I love fashion!
I recently discovered a new decorating and interior design show (they also have food and recipes)
 It's my new favorite!
It's called House & Home TV




Now, that doesn't mean I no longer watch HGTV, but with House & Home I can easily subscribe to their youtube channel and get updates sent to me via email and I can purchase digital copies of their magazine on iTunes.

This is wonderful for me. HGTV is still my go-to for finding cool places to live abroad but they have really narrowed down their design programming to almost nothing. Pretty sad because I really enjoyed their old programming.

House & Home TV has a team of talented designers and stylists and the hosts are Lynda Reeves and Suzanne Dimma.


Welcome to House & Home. A premiere design, decorating and lifestyle brand that takes you inside the most unique and beautiful homes in North America and abroad. House & Home magazine is published by Lynda Reeves and edited by Suzanne Dimma, two of Canada’s most popular style authorities. It brings you the best in design trends, products and stores to inspire you, and decorating advice to help you create the home you’ve always dreamed of.
Check out the top trends for 2015 below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment