Thursday, April 7, 2016

What's Underneath

The other day I bought several cute swimsuit cover ups by Raviya. I may use them to cover up swimsuits but I also wanted to be able to just wear them around when I'm in Costa Rica and the weather is hot. 

The problem was, I didn't have a bra to wear underneath.  Let's just face it, my breasts are way too big to go braless! And I am way too old to have my bra straps showing. The last time I tried to find a strapless bra I was much younger (although I have always had ample size breasts). I remember not being able to find a bra in my size in a strapless that would hold up my breasts so I gave up trying, and to this date I figured I could not wear a strapless bra.  

Well, obviously things have changed on the bra scene because I marched into Norstrom the other day and discovered I had several options in strapless bras.

They were very comfortable and actually held the boobies up! 

So I bought 2. They are by Wacoal and also come with straps so you can wear them under other clothes as well.  Go figure!!
What's Underneath


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment