Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's all so Black & White - Wardrobe Remix combo#1

Black & White remix
Just for fun!

Since I'm on a stay cation, I was going through my closet and decided to pull out some of my black and white pieces and see how many combinations I could make.

Here is combination #1 with black & white striped skirt as base (see remix combo#2 tomorrow)



 This is the black top I bought @ Bryn Walker for my birthday


One of my many Vince Camuto Skirts (it's actually navy & white but you can't really tell)


 Picked up these shoes @ Nine West last Friday on sale for $15 (a GREAT deal)





Not sure I would actually wear these shoes by Badgley Mischka with this skirt but I LOVE them and never get to wear them. I would probably change accessories if I did.



black blouse by Vince Camuto



Picked up these shades @ Urban Outfitters (they are dark purple and metallic grayish/black)




White jacket by Jones of NY


for Combo Remix #2 click here


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment