Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I didn't, but she did!!

I do, I do, I do!

We attended the wedding on Sunday, high atop the Hotel Vitale in San Francisco. What a spectacular view and what a beautiful wedding! It was just the right size, with just the right food, just the right alcohol and just the right amount of games.

Maggie looked stunning.



Maggie and I in the photo booth showing off our best "assets" 


Yes, these are empty seats. My BF forgot to bring his shoes and only had sandals to wear with his suit. Since that was totally inappropriate he had to drive back to his house to get proper foot attire. We were a bit late for the brunch and were about an hour early for the actual ceremony.


So why not take a stroll down the aisle alone?


                  and snap a picture or two with the Port of San Francisco tower clock in the background





The ceremony begins






here comes the bride
and.... groom



Shh! and here's a little secret
Sal wore a pair of converse with his suit


Reception time

Remember I mentioned there was just the right amount of alcohol


beautiful table settings



Me and some of my co workers
with Maggie & Sal



view from atop the Hotel Vitale


Congrats to Maggie & Sal




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment