Friday, May 2, 2014

Here comes the weekend!

What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping for nice weather.

It's my last weekend before I turn 64!

I'd like to relax and enjoy a couple of days of just sitting around doing nothing, but who am I kidding? That will NEVER happen!

Saturday - Have breakfast @ a favorite little neighborhood restaurant Doyle Street Cafe, where I will order my usual, the blue corn cake combo and a mimosa!

Sunday - Meeting of our weekly discussion group and a workshop/ teleconference entitled: Reincarnation, Karma and Soulmates hosted by spiritual author,  Nanci Dannison

There is also a film I would like to see called Le Weekend. It comes highly recommended.



Livin for the weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you decide to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment