Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's not that easy being green

This an outfit I bought at Bryn Walker a few years ago. I really like it because it is light and pretty much wrinkle free.  Stuff it in your suitcase and off you go. It's also super comfy and VERY forgiving.  It has 4 separate pieces that can be mixed and matched or worn alone.  Dress it up or dress it down.

Tres versatile!

The only problem is....

I LOVE GREEN


Yes, it's green

 but sometimes it looks yellow

or mustard 

or a million shades of green



this is its true color

My Necklace: Hand blown Murano glass purchased on a trip to Pompeii Italy


Wearing 3 pieces: An over top, pants and the long slip dress


One of my hats purchased in Barbados




All 4 pieces: adding the white blouse


3 pieces
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment