Friday, November 28, 2014

All that glitters

 might just be a flashy pair of unworn shoes
Thriller
Michael Jackson (November 30, 1982)











I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking when I bought these colorful, sparkly, glittered, slip ons by Steve Madden. I've had them about 2 years now and have never worn them. I even took them on a cruise because the ship had several discos and we were going to be doing a fair amount of dancing. Strangley enough the cruise also organized a flash mob to Thriller (which happens to be my weekend oldie jam pick) by Michael Jackson. What could have been more perfect?

But, I didn't join in the flash mob and I didn't wear the shoes to dance in any of the clubs.

So now they sit in my closet...Unworn.

Buying these shoes was probably not one of my better buying decisions!

However

Not participating in the flash mob may have been a good decision.  It was pretty sad looking  hahaha

Check it out below (they also wore no shoes)



Whatever you have planned, (or don't). Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment