Saturday, November 22, 2014

Clean the air with flowers - a holiday tip

I thought I would pass along this tip, in case you are planning to buy flowers for the holidays, a birthday, anniversary or just because....


Why not buy flowers that look beautiful and also will help to purify the air you breathe?
Here are a couple of my favorites.

but first....
It's raining outside this morning and I'm writing about flowers

 Do you remember these lyrics?
But I knew (I knew, I knew, I knew, I knew)
she had made me happy (happy, happy).
Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere

I love the flower girl

The Rain, The Park and Other Things
1967
The Rain, The Park And Other Things by The Cowsills on Grooveshark
The Cowsills

 My weekend oldie jam pick:
The Cowsills is an American singing group from Newport, Rhode Island. They specialized in harmonies and the ability to sing and play music at an early age. The band was formed in the spring of 1965 by brothers Bill Cowsill, Bob Cowsill, and Barry Cowsill;



Whatever you have planned, (or don't)...Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment