Thursday, January 1, 2015

Get your color on! Pantone's Color of the Year 2015

I woke up this morning and for some reason I was thinking about color. I just love color. Mostly bright colors.

That lead me to taking the Pantone Online Color Test.  It was early (6:28am to be exact)  So why was I taking a color test when I had barely cleared the sleep from my eyes??

I don't know. 

Anyway my score was 19.  Which sort of freaked me out at first because I am a certified color consultant and so of course I think I'm prettty good with color.

So here it is.


MARSALAPANTONE 18-1438
Marsala enriches our mind, body and soul, exuding confidence and stability. Marsala is a subtly seductive shade, one that draws us in
to its embracing warmth. 

Leatrice EisemanExecutive Director, Pantone Color Institute®

Much like the fortified wine that gives Marsala its name, this tasteful hue embodies the satisfying richness of a fulfilling meal while its grounding red-brown roots emanate a sophisticated, natural earthiness. This hearty, yet stylish tone is universally appealing and translates easily to fashion, beauty, industrial design, home furnishings and interiors.

 HoW WELL DO YOU SEE COLOR? 
Take this online color vision test and find out! It’s fast and fun. (BTW - The lower the score, the better – and anything under 30 is considered very good)


What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment