Thursday, January 8, 2015

You can leave your hat on

Have you ever wondered about the etiquette of wearing a hat?
"Can I leave it on or should I take it off?" 






First record of a hat is in a painting in a cave at Lussac-les-Chateaux in Central France and it dates some 15.000 BC.



There is a law in Wyoming that prohibits wearing of a hat that obstructs a view in a theatre or some other place of amusement.


In Fargo, North Dakota, There is a law that forbids dancing while wearing a hat 
under the penalty of jail


Those who supply men’s hats are called hatters 


those who supply women’s hats are called milliners


BTW - with my hair down some of my hats are just a little too big 
(wow - such a problem I have never had before) :)


Ok so guess who is behind the camera now?
Not me!
I came down with a major case of the giggles
"Can't a girl have some coffee in peace?"


So many hats and only one head!


please stop back tomorrow for the conclusion of"my  hats" day 5

(click older posts for more pics)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment