Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Le Tote - thumbs up or down?

So I thought I was pretty much in the know, but guess not. Just heard about Le Tote, a fashion rental company.

If you aren't familiar with Le Tote, they have been described as the Netflix of clothes. 

When you sign up, you are given the opportunity to "like" any and all of the clothes and accessories that they offer. These items will make up your "closet," and give the stylists an idea of what you like. You get to fill out a short questionnaire about what you like and don't like. 


Now after saying all of this, I found 2 negative reviews on line from Back to Carolina. and Spice and Sass. Both were pretty disappointed.  In fact Back to Carolina gave the experience a D and would have given them an F had they not refunded her money. In contrast the friend that told me about the service said that many of her colleagues have used Le Tote and were very satisfied.

It certainly sounds like a great idea although I think the styles cater to a younger crowd. So, if I were still working and quite a bit younger, I might give it a try. The only reviews online seem to be positive so I guess you have to check it out for yourself and make your own decision.

Let me know your experience if you try it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment