Thursday, April 28, 2016

#ThrowBackHulaDancingWithAStar

I was going back through some of my photos and videos and came across these dancing pics of myself and my niece Maile from 2012.

We have a connection to Hawaii as my parents moved to Hawaii in 1970 and lived there until they passed away in 2004 and 2007.


Maile is a beautiful, graceful dancer and has been dancing hula since she was about 6 yrs old. I have attended many of her shows and the hula is such beautiful dance that a few years ago I thought I would try my luck at it and signed up for classes.
As you can see in my video below, it was not as easy as it looked!
The practice goes on for hours. These dancers are dedicated and 1st class.
Me...not so much, however they put up with me anyway.


I'll try just about anything...once! LOL 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment