Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Another new BIRTHDAY Dress - Yea! Maxi with a Twist


"No wise man ever wished to be younger." 
~ Jonathan Swift ~


TWO more days till the big day


I'm actually kind of excited because I get a discount transportation card!
Don't laugh.
It's very expensive to ride into the city everyday.
Now the cost will be reduced by half.


and
Here's another purchase from Molly b
The dress is by "Yea" ($168)


I count it as part of my birthday collection even though I bought it
just before we went to Costa Rica
I got a chance to wear it once on the  (very hot and humid) Caribbean side 
It held up well
It's super comfortable and lightweight 


You can dress it up or down (it's your choice)
plus you can also wear it as a swimsuit cover up
Personally, I found the dress way too nice 
 to get wet or dirty on the beach




I also love these comfy sandals


Lots of room in this dress. Just the way I like it!
I'm just not that fond of fitted clothes anymore


This dress hides all the bulges and imperfections
and...
I'm not so tempted to critique myself every time I walk past a mirror
or
or see my reflection in a window


Oh, and the sandals come in gold with black and silver with black
I'm going to buy the other color as well
Got them at DB Shoes but I don't remember the brand
and it doesn't seem to be written anywhere on the shoe


It's been a really good week so far!


Thanks for stopping by
Hope to see you back here on my BIG day!!!
Friday!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment